Arrigo's Home Page
Please note that this page is rarely updated and the website is mainly
used as a distribution site for stuff I need to get people to download.
My CV is no longer available for download as it was turning
up with other people's names... If you want one just send e-mail.
The exciting directly accessible content includes:
- I am running the
Wassenaar Arrangement regulations discussions mailing list
(aka regs@) which is open to all interested parties willing
to discuss in a civilised manner (the archives are also online
and freely readable).
Those allergic to unofficial CAs can always download my private
which will then validate the mailing list website.
- One of the many
mirrors for PoC||GTFO happens to be run by me.
- A small photo of myself sitting
at an old WY-180 terminal,
- A more recent
photo of myself in front of a joke in San Francisco,
- A link the International Star
Class, the most beautiful and elegant (sadly ex-)
- My Troopers '15 presentation about Dead Hand, Pneumonia and
- My paper
on the Jedi Packet Trick (aka Project Maux Mk.III),
delivered at CANSEC 2010
- My paper on
NIC firmware hacking (nicssh),
delivered at PACSEC 2008
- An older working paper on VMware escape and firmware viruses, delivered at an obscure
VMware user group meeting,
- The IDS Europe
mailing list which I run.
- My old paper on Intrusion Detection and IPv6, delivered at the SPI 2003 conference in Brno,
- Small patch to port
to OpenBSD. Note that
it is not required for omniORB 3.0.5 which incorporates the
- You want Perl under Tandem (pardon me, Compaq Himalaya, no
sorry, take that back, HP NonStop)?
I've managed to get Perl 5.6.1 to work,
are the four key files [tar.gz format]
- BIND 4.9.11 already patched and ready to compile for Tru64 Unix
can be downloaded from here.
- A page of hints and tricks which I
don't want to lose.
- Thanks to my close friend and web wizard Alessio I used to have a blog, now defunct, called cynicalsecurity (archived),
- Direct from the newly installed Cynical Security archives, here's the infamous rant on "The pointless existence of anti-virus software",
- Old GnuPG/PGP public key (02CCA0BF).
Fingerprint: F114 0D02 AABE 71A6 23C7 A531 0DB4 3A4D 02CC A0BF (exp. 2013-12-22)
- GnuPG/PGP public key (50CA88330B5B541E).
Fingerprint: 7625 6707 2B2E 77D8 C4FE 59EF 50CA 8833 0B5B 541E
- PGP Web of Trust - enter your keyid
- Alternatively, this is me
on Keybase and
Last modified 08/06/2015